Vegan Vitamin B12
Vitamin B12 is one of the biggest concerns of vegans and vegetarians, as it is mainly only naturally found in animal products. A recent study found around half of vegans in the UK to be deficient in vitamin B12!
Vitamin B12 plays a role in DNA synthesis and red blood cell formation (red blood cells carry oxygen to working muscles!). Lack of vitamin B12 in a vegan diet can lead to fatigue, anaemia, and severe neurological disorders.
Benefits of Vitamin B12:
- Vitamin B12 affects many physiological processes in the body.
- Vitamin B12 can be referred to as a “vitamin for strong nerves and mental health”.
- Vitamin B12 helps maintain a healthy nervous system and is needed for proper physiological functions.
- Vitamin B12 helps reduce fatigue and exhaustion and is essential for overall vitality and energy.
This product is very suitable for vegetarians and vegans who do not have enough vitamin B12 in the diet.
Why PROBISON Vitamine B12?
100% plant-based, suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Made in UK under GMP and ISO standards.
Naturally Gluten Free and also Sugar and Soy Free.
Benefits of Vitamin B12
- Maximum potency 1000 mcg
- Essential for the Brain
- Boosts Mood and Helps the Nervous System
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Serving per Container: 60
|Each tablet provides||Amount||%NRV*|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Micro Crystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate.
For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Take one tablet daily with water.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS AND VEGANS
Store in a cool dry place. Do not exceed the stated dose. Not to be consumed by under 18s.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Always seal after use. If you are taking any prescribed medication always consult your doctor. Discontinue if sleeplessness or nausea occur.
Best before end: See lid, side or base.